Released: February 9th 2020
- SCUF Playstation 4 Themes
- Invert Axis Support For Directionals
- Mode Button for 6-Button Genesis/Mega Drive Controller
- Installer Support for Mac and Windows
Released: January 11th 2020
- Hitbox and Smashbox Support Developed by Luberry
Released: December 19th 2019
- Racing Wheel Support
- Logitech G29 and G920 Racing Wheels with Gearboxes and Pedal Configurations
- Invert Option for Triggers
- Wheel Degrees Option for Triggers (That are Steering Wheels)
- Build Fix for Linux Users
Released: December 7th 2019
- --start-broadcast-mode command line argument to start OJD in broadcast mode.
- PowerA Gamecube Themes for Nintendo Switch
Released: July 29th 2019
- Alternate/Reversed Nintendo Switch Joycon Color Themes
- Nintendo Switch Streamer Themes
- Updated Gamecube Themes
Released: July 17th 2019
- Small Fix to Pro Controller Design
- Switch Joycon Themes
- HORI Pokkén Tournament DX Theme
- Updated 'Fancy' Xbox Controller Themes
- Fixed Triggers added to Support Switch Controllers
- Network Stack Fix
- Open Joystick Display Server NX for Nintendo Switch
Released: July 15th 2019
- Multi-Player Support for the Chromium Driver
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Themes
- Security Updates
- End of 32-Bit Support
Released: April 20th 2019
- Remote Joystick/Network Support (OJD Server)
Released: March 15th 2019
- 80s Joysticks and Joypads (Joysticks in the 80s Theme)
- Atari VCS (2600) Joystick
- Commodore 64 Competition Pro Joystick
- Sharp X68000 X1 Joycard
- Infinity Fix for Some Analog Controllers
- Custom OJD SVG Namespace
- Bug Fixes
Released: Feburary 19th 2019
- NintendoSpy/RetroSpy Support!
- Playstation and Xbox Fight Stick Themes.
- Arcade Stick Support.
- Interface Tweaks.
- Performance Enhancements.
Released: Feburary 7th 2019
- PC-Engine Controller Themes.
- Sega Dreamcast Controller Themes.
- Sega Saturn Controller Themes.
- Support for CAPTURE and RUN Buttons.
- Minor changes and patreon backers list.
Released: Feburary 2nd 2019
- Support for continuous integration pipeline.
- macOS Support
- Linux 32-Bit Support
Released: January 30th 2019
- Bug fix for some issues with the sidebar and inputs losing focus.
- Bug fix to allow the deadzone value to be changed.
- Some visual modifications to the Gamecube controller.
- Windows 32-Bit Support
Released: January 27th 2019
The first stable release of Open Joystick Display!
- Updated interface and color theme.
- Broadcast profiles
- Brand new themes for the following platforms. All with various controller styles as well as streamer-style color options!
- Microsoft Xbox
- Nintendo Gamecube
- NES / Famicom
- SNES / Super Famicom
- Nintendo 64
- Sega Master System / Mark III
- Sega Genesis / Mega Drive
- Sony Playstation
- Updated theme engine with sub-themes (Styles)
- Better SVG support
- Ability to change the event polling rate for better response time.
1.0.0 Beta 4 (Unstable)
Released: January 19th 2019
Fixed a critical bug where if a theme didn't exist the default will be set correctly.
1.0.0 Beta 3 (Unstable)
Released: January 16th 2019
Update that includes a full Gamecube controller theme as well as better SVG support using the new ojd-svg attribute to embed svgs directly into DIV tags.
1.0.0 Beta 2 (Unstable)
Released: January 15th 2019
This is a minor update that fixes OBS window capture issues in all operating systems. Specifically in Microsoft Windows 10. The change removed hardware acceleration due to chromium/electron offscreen rendering technique. General performance shouldn't be impacted by this change.
1.0.0 Beta 1